House and Leisure Coffee Campaign
In this month's issue of House and Leisure magazine, you'll find our very first coffee supplement, Spill the Beans (page 115), which offers coffee lovers everything they need to know about their favourite drink. From interesting coffee tips and handy definitions of the different brews, to a round-up of must-have coffee machines and a Q&A with South Africa's 2012 barista champion, this special section will make you appreciate your next cup that much more... Also look out for our fabulous coffee competitions, where you stand a chance of winning an amazing Caffitaly coffee-capsule machine worth R2 950 and a set of Le Creuset coffee cups and saucers, valued at R1 655! We've got some exciting online activities planned in the coming weeks to get the word out about our coffee supplement. Please check the details below for regular updates.
Share the Beans!We'll be running this fun online campaign via Twitter from 26 June - 3 July. This is how it works:
- Every morning from Tuesday, 26 June - Friday, 29 June and from Monday, 2 July - Tuesday, 3 July, House and Leisure will be offering our Twitter followers a free cup of coffee (to be redeemed that day) from some of the top coffee hangouts featured in our coffee supplement!
- Look out for @houseleisureSA's tweet at 9am on these days and RETWEET our tweet to qualify for your free coffee.
- You must show your retweet to the barista on duty at the respective coffee shop to receive your complimentary cup.
- Make sure you retweet @houseleisureSA's original tweet about the coffee offer, word for word.
- Each person is only entitled to one cup of coffee on the same day, upon showing the retweet of @houseleisureSA's tweet to the barista on duty.
- Please note you are only allowed a regular/standard cup of coffee from the coffee shop or the specific type of coffee mentioned in @houseleisureSA's tweet
- Check the times that the offer is running on @houseleisureSA's tweet and only retrieve your cup of coffee during these specified times.
- There are geographical restrictions involved in this offer - please take note of which branches of the coffee shops are running the offer via Twitter and in which cities.
- The respective coffee shops have the right to limit the number of coffees given to the public. In some cases we will tweet the limited number of cups that will be given out.
- Follow the hashtag #HLCoffee to stay updated with the daily offer and make sure you include it in your retweet of the offer.