Now in its second year, Box Living’s Eat Create Decorate indaba is returning to Cape Town with the latest in food, wine, art, fashion, design and decor. Delights on offer will include:
- Never-been-tasted-before chocolate combinations from Von Geusau.
- Tastings of award-winning wines from Waterford Wine Estate.
- Gastro fare prepared by a surprise celebrity chef courtesy of Stockhome Kitchens and SMEG.
- Freshly roasted coffee from Origin Coffee Roasting.
- Dave Robertson’s inaugural art exhibition.
- Autumn and winter fashion and jewellery from Signature Clothing.
- The latest in eyewear from The Oculus.
- The latest in leather and felt apparel by Matblac.
- Laser-cut stationery and cards by Pauline Irvine of Artymiss Design Studio.
- A selection of Box Living items at discounted prices.
A veritable fairground of inspiration to please your taste buds, wardrobe and home, the one-day indaba will take place on Saturday 21 April. Pop past the Box Living showroom, at Buchanan Square, Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock between 9.30am and 3pm. For more info visit boxliving.co.za