It's one of those must-haves for the kitchen to which you don't give too much thought, but which is undoubtedly an essential. Chopping is an inevitable task, but that doesn't mean you have to stick with dull and run-of-the-mill cutting boards. There are dozens of fun shapes, sizes and variations available to brighten the chore and your kitchen decor scheme. From chopping boards ironically shaped liked food and other unusual items, to those that have only convenience in mind – complete with foldable flaps on the side – there are several options for you to choose from. We've selected some quirky chopping, cheese and meat boards that we wouldn't mind adding to our own kitchen ensemble. For stockists and contact details see: (left to right)
- Vendange Mouse Cheese Board (R249) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @home Green Joseph Joseph Chop 2 Pot (R189) – home.co.za/ContactUs.
- Poetry Trudeau Medium Round Chopping Board (R499) – email@example.com.
- Yuppie Chef Joseph Joseph Circular Vegetable Worktop Savers (R195) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quirky Me Engraved Heart Chopping Board made from Kiaat (R550) – email@example.com.