Intrigue around intimate experiences is emerging. Many upmarket travellers prefer to move away from the noise and claustrophobic crowds – seeking beautiful locations where silence is golden – and where privacy and safety are paramount.
At The Last Word Intimate Hotels, the definition of paradise is inside. With inordinately large spaces and tasteful decor, the focus is on the pleasures of unsurpassed elegance and superior room comfort. These old-fashioned values have set The Last Word Intimate Hotels apart from others and The Last Word Constantia is one of three hotels in this portfolio of sought-after Western Cape destinations.
Sculpted to visual perfection over centuries, the verdant Constantia Valley is the country’s oldest wine-growing region, and The Last Word Constantia provides an intimate sanctuary in the Mother City’s leafy suburb. Here you’ll find the magic in charm, the comfort in understated sophistication and a garden, with solar-heated pool, that whispers abundance.
Easy access to Cape Town central – and activities to suit all preferences – makes this an ideal destination for business and leisure travellers. Accommodation comprises nine spacious en-suite bedrooms, one of which is a family suite, and two have private plunge pools.
Activities in the area include boutique shopping, wine tasting on the Constantia Wine Route, golf, walking trails and township tours – and a meal at Peddlars & Co is a must. The Last Word Constantia is close to renowned natural attractions including Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden and long, sandy beaches.
Win a 2-night stay for 4 people at The Last Word Constantia worth 41 000 rand*
Because of The Last Word Constantia’s position in the oldest wine-growing region in South Africa, you’re in for rich history, incredible views and a one-of-a kind experience to remember.
The prize includes:
- two nights for four people (two double rooms) at The Last Word Constantia on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- select non-alcoholic beverages
- one dinner at The Last Word Constantia to the value of R1 800.
To enter, fill out the form below:
- valid from 30 April 2018 to 31 August 2018 (excludes long weekends and public holidays)
- extras such as lunch, dinner (apart from the prize), alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone calls, and any other additional expenses will be for the winner’s account, to be settled on departure
- the prize is subject to availability and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
*Competition closes 31 March 2018. T&Cs apply.