The holidays are here, which is the best reason to spend as much time outdoors as possible. So grab a basket, a book and a bicycle, kick off your shoes and dine out in the fresh spring air.
1. We could spend all weekend getting closer to nature in this beautiful bohemian camp.
2. Who says picnics need to be rural? Many shops supply pre-packed baskets with high quality cutlery and crockery.
3. Spend the day under shady trees with scatter cushions and good company.
4. Lose the phone! Keep yourselves entertained with good old fashioned card games and conversation.
5. Spruce up your picnic spot with brightly coloured bunting. This makes it easy for friends to find.
6. Grab some baskets and get foraging (Just make sure you know what you are looking for!).
7. Picnics are a clever and inexpensive alternative to restaurant birthday celebrations.
8. Pick a dog friendly forest so your furry family members can come along.
9. A canopy provides some much needed shade for a beach gathering.
10. You don’t need to travel far – have a weekend escape in your own back garden.