A home office can be a tricky place to organise – it needs to feel separate from your home to give you the freedom to concentrate and get down to business, but also needs to feel relaxed and in line with the rest of your home decor style. Here we share some home office design inspiration to get your workspace kitted out:
1. Masculine and strong, we love this raw wood divider cabinet with bold charcoal design elements.
2. A heavily illustrated wallpaper is offset by minimalist decor items in primary red and white.
3. A simple glass desk is hidden between a slatted divider wall and a colourful bookcase.
4. A hanging mobile is a visual point of interest during those long phone calls.
5. Angular and crisp, a communal creative space is perfect for brainstorming.