There are few things better than a great night’s sleep, but it’s not always easy to find the perfect mattress that helps you to snooze comfortably and, at the same time ensures that you’ll wake up feeling refreshed and pain-free. HL chatted to TEMPUR about choosing the right mattress. Here are their top tips when it comes to making the right choice for your sleeping needs:
- Research the options available – whatever you do, don’t just go out and buy the first mattress you see.
- If you have any health problems, speak to your health practitioner or specialist such as a physiotherapist, chiropractor or orthopaedic surgeon before deciding on which mattress to buy.
- Firm mattresses aren’t always better for your back – there is a difference between firm and support – you want support with a comfortable feel.
- Ensure you are using the correct pillow for your body – your neck will love you for this.
- Adjustable beds are a great option as they offer a range of positions to keep you comfortable.
- Protect (and insure if necessary) your investment – avoid eating and drinking on your mattress.
- Test drive the mattress in store before buying by lying on the mattress for at least 15 minutes.
- Make sure you buy your product from a reputable store.
The TEMPUR range includes mattresses, pillows, and adjustable bases, as well as accessories and linen. Available nationally at TEMPUR Stores. For more information and your closest store call 0861-60-60-60 or visit za.tempur.com.