Not all girls’ bedrooms are about pink (ok, maybe most of them). Here are some perfect slumber party set-ups.
1. We love all of these contrasting patterns and cloud shelves.
2. Every kid’s dream is to have a secret loft room.
3. Yellow, grey and wood break the pink conventions in an uber chic way.
4. Pin up boards for notes, drawings and homework is a must.
5. This cottage style nursery is too cute.
6. Soft turquoise walls are complemented by a white mirror frame and curtains.
7. Wall art and wall decals is the way to go. You can change them easily as your child grows.
8. Twin rooms create a great sense of symmetry.
9. Who wouldn’t want a hanging chair in their bedroom?
10. Hello Kitty mania. Can’t go wrong.