These inspiring playrooms and outdoor spaces offer creative solutions and designs that will keep both you and your children happy.
1. A large bookcase with drawers is a must to keep toys organised.
2. A climbing wall makes it easy to get your children outside and active.
3. This mini pin board is decorative, functional and above all, so incredibly cute.
4. Encourage your little one’s inner chef with a play kitchenette.
5. We love this practical table with receded storage. It’s perfect to keep those precarious little blocks in place and spare your feet from the strays.
6. Painting a small designated area with chalk paint is always a good idea.
7. Astroturf adds a bright and playful touch to a room.
8. Save and organise your child’s work while simultaneously adding colour to the room.
9. The classic furniture in this room won’t date.
10. We love this cosy reading room. Scattering fluffy blankets across the room adds to the warmth to the space.