Celebrate nature through your lighting with raw and organic materials. These are some of our favourites.
Remember, there’s five pages packed with lighting options in the August 2014 issue, from colourful lamps and textural designs to industrial shades and hand-blown glass pieces.
1. Beaded Swallow lampshade designed by Sharon Boonzaaier with beadwork by beadwork artist Mpho Mathebule R3 500, Sharon B Design
2. Captain Cork R6 210, ELDC
3. Iron lamp bases R4 275 for pair excluding shades, Coco Karoo
4. Iron lamp bases R4 275 for pair excluding shades, Coco Karoo
5. Hanging lamp retro ply wooden design R995, Weylandts
6. Kelp chandelier by William Brand for Brand van Egmond R47 500, Limeline
7. Natural lamp set R300, Mr Price Home
8. Pillar bedside lamp with shade R595, Coricraft
9. Pompidou Lamp Base and shade R2 600, Leon at CCXIX
10. Protea chandelier by Nic Bladen POA, Southern Guild