Here are a few decor ideas for a boy bedroom revamp. Think ladders, bikes, blocks, bricks and trucks.
1. Go nautical with red, white and blue stripes.
2. A bunk bed can always double up as a climbing frame.
3. No boy can resist a double bunk, and we love the white-washed beach cottage furniture.
4. Here is a modern take on the bunk bed, an excellent space saver.
5. Aeroplane wall decals are eye-catching and easily changeable. An old school locker is a smart storage idea.
6. Astroturf instead of a carpet. Super smart.
7. This basketball chair is every boys’ dream.
8. A blackboard for notes and drawings is a good idea for a study spot.
9. Primary colours are always a winner. A vibrant wall and duvet cover easily brighten up a room.
10. Classic bedrooms with lots of teddies are always the cutest.