Imagine the smell of freshly-baked bread and brewing coffee when you browse through these kitchens.
1. We love the antler chandelier and the original chimney over the stove.
2. Raw brick and wood give this kitchen a lovely barn feeling.
3. Hanging utensils, wicker baskets and light exude farm-house living in this abode.
4. Centrepiece tables are perfect for English breakfasts.
5. Untreated floors give this kitchen a natural and earthy vibe.
6. Open storage units show off pretty crockery and porcelain.
7. What could be more country than a vintage oven?
8. Fresh fruit and plants are a must for summer kitchens.
9. Gorgeous mosaic, original doors and copper cookware give this kitchen some French country flair.
10. Travel in time with weathered woods and mismatched knick-knacks.