Meet the innovative young winemakers who’re challenging industry boundaries at this year’s Young Guns tasting. Hosted by Wine Cellar, it’s themed Throwing out the Textbook, and includes a fun and informal seated tasting presented by the vintners plus a light meal.
Look out for the line up of eccentric and quirky vintners, the Class of 2015:
- Gavin Bruwer – Raats Family Wines and B-Vintners (own label)
- Mick and Jeanine Craven – Mulderbosch (Mick) and Dornier (Janine), and Craven Wines (own label)
- Lucinda Heyns – Eendevanger (own label)
- Ryan Mostert – Avant Garde Wines (own label)
- Tremayne Smith – Mullineux & Leeu and The Blacksmith (own label)
- Jasper Wickens – Badenhorst Family Wines and Swerwer (own label)
- A Mystery Vintage Gun, whose soulful wines are garnering international attention
Watch the Young Guns video to see what you’re in for:
TICKETS: R275 per person, including lunch. Book via Young Guns now!