Track your Health
Like to keep track of your health? The new UP Wristband from Jawbone helps you do just that by monitoring your heart rate, sleep patterns and workouts all through the day. Through its multi-sensor platform, it’s a convenient activity tracker that helps to give you the information you need about your life without you needing to spend time entering it into a system. The patented platform analyses a range of biometric signals. Here are five insights you’ll get from this new tracker from Jawbone:
- Multi-sensor Platform: The advanced multi-sensor platform includes a new tri-axis accelerometer, sophisticated bioimpedance sensors, and skin and ambient temperature sensors. Using this technology, UP3 delivers resting heart rate – a key indicator of your overall heart health – and will capture more health data through future firmware updates.
- Advanced Sleep: UP3 captures detailed sleep stages including REM, Light and Deep sleep, providing in-depth information on your sleep and what you can do to improve it.
- Advanced Activity: New smart algorithms allow UP3 to automatically identify workouts and classify your activities, including running, cross-training, tennis, and many more
- Smart Coach: UP3 connects with the industry-leading UP App to bring you Smart Coach – an intelligent system that keeps track of your progress and gives you personalised guidance to help you reach your goals faster. The more information UP3 captures about your sleep, activity, meals and other biometric signals, the more Smart Coach can do for you.
- Smart Design: Designed by leading industrial designer, Yves Behar, UP3 features a slim, stylish, and low-profile design that you can accessorize with jewellery or watches on the wrist. With up to seven days battery life, shower and splash-proof design and a durable anodized aluminium framework, UP3 is one of the only trackers available that achieves true 24/7 wearability. A secure, overlapping watch-style clasp allows you to adjust UP3 to fit almost any wrist size.