SA Insta-Women We Love
Posted: 08 August 2015
In honour of Women's Day we've taken our pick of the many creative South African women we love to follow, on our favourite app of them all...
1. Natasha SiderisThis chef and restauranteur is the name behind the Tasha's franchise. Her Instagram account will have you drooling over her food and marvelling at her success.
Join Natasha and @annatrapido in conversation @kingsmeadbookfair at 12:30 in the #CulinaryCorner. A photo posted by tashas Cafe (@tashascafe) on
2. Diana MossThe original South African design blogger, Diana continues to be the queen of cool and never fails to be ahead of trends when discovering new South African talent.
finally cold enough to wear the diamond cowl from @josifaye and it's my new favourite thing. it's kind of structured, so it doesn't lose it's shape whichever way you wear it. and the wool isn't scratchy, bonus. today I'm using it to hide my terribly messy hair. A photo posted by Diana Moss (@miss_moss) on
3. Jackie BurgerPreviously the long-time editor of Elle SA, super stylish Jackie Burger is now at the helm of Salon 58, her event concept that aims to facilitate friendship and conversation between women.
4. Faith47You may not know her name, but you've definitely driven past one of her strikingly powerful murals. Follow this local artist and be in awe of her way with walls...
office wear #shick portait taken at @davidkrutprojects in #johannesburg two weeks ago. #dirty #faith47 #fatale #femme #libertine A photo posted by faithfortyseven (@_faith47) on
5. Naomi_LarkinHL Editor Naomi Larkin offers up some insight into what it's like to head up a design and decor magazine like ours. Check out some her behind-the-scenes shots to get an idea of what it's truly like to be #HLOnTheGo.
READ MORE: Six Insta-crafters Workaday Pantones Instagram Weekly Round-upOn a house recce for @houseleisureSA It's a tough job but someone's got to do it. Houseandleisure.co.za A photo posted by Naomi Larkin (@naomi_larkin) on