New Samsung Curved TV
We’ve been having some major coveting vibes, thanks to Samsung Electronics South Africa’s recent launch of the world’s first revolutionary Curved UHD TV.
Not only is the curved TV incredibly beautiful to look at, it’s packed with high-tech features including superior sound quality and a crisp picture quality because it has four times the resolution and pixels of full HD TV. It’s also supported with proprietary technology that creates an accurate picture with exceptional colour, without any distortion.
In addition to all of that…
- The TV’s Ultra Clear Panel reduces glare and provides brilliant images.
- The Smart Touch remote has been improved to feature point-and-click functionality.
- The Auto Depth Enhancer analyses regions of each image and automatically adjusts the contrast so everything you watch appears more natural.
- It has a sleek and attractive design – the three-dimensional effect is aesthetically beautiful at any angle.
- Samsung’s Smart Hub provides plenty of apps and ways to access streaming content.
So, if you’re as excited as we are about getting up close and personal with your favourite football players or maybe you just want a to have a closer look at what’s going on in your much-loved Masterchef contestant’s pot, make sure you get your hands on one of these.
The innovative Curved UHD TV is available in stores nationwide and the recommended retail price for the entry level 65HU9000 model is R69 999, while the ultra-fancy 78-inch 78HU9000 will be selling for around R149 999.
To discover more, visit samsung.com/za.