Every week, HL staffers put together a compilation of snaps that we’ve ♥-ed the most on Instagram…
Seen an Insta-snap you think we’ll love? Mention us in the comments (@houseandleisure) and it could be on our list next week!
1. This picture captures the spirit of holiday, and, oh, how we just wish we were back on vay-cay.
2. Subtle feminine hues and soft light make the delicate details of this bloom stand right out.
3. In our Jan/Feb 2015 Trend Report, we told you to expect libraries to be a big trend, with many old institutions getting chic new updates. We love this reading room in Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum Research Library.
4. Stevie Nicks, Madonna, Joe Cocker and Nick Jonas… Rolling Stone, you have our attention.
5. Another snap that takes us back to the days when the only 2pm meeting you had was with the summer sun.
6. As if you needed another reason to tap twice on English fashion designer Matthew Williamson’s feed, he came to South Africa and reminded us how good we have it…
7. The dazzling Alexa Chung regrammed artlexachung, an account dedicated to recreating art with images of the British model.
8. You can’t look at a dish like this without wanting to eat the whole damn thing…
9. Lily Stockman, an artist based in LA, has an Instagram feed filled with bright, happy paintings, fluffy animals and destinations we dream of.
10. Did you check out John Galliano’s widely anticipated return to fashion with his Maison Margiela Artisanal collection in London? Raw, sometimes grotesque and totally Margiela, it’s a catwalk to remember.