Get cash back in a snap!
We've partnered with SnapnSave to make your House and Leisure reading experience even better. Here's the deal: if you buy one of our mags and a 80g Cadbury chocolate you'll get R15 back! And all you have to do is snap a picture of your till slip. To make it even easier, we've put together a step-by-step guide to get you snapping and saving today. Click here to get started and then follow the steps below.
How to SnapnSave
1. Download the SnapnSave app from Google Play or Appstore on your smartphone.
2. Create an account.
3. 'Book' the coupons of the products you want to purchase (once booked you will only have 48 hours to buy those products).
4. Go to your usual supermarket and do your grocery shopping.
5. Click on the 'Snap' button and choose the shop where you made your purchases. Hold the phone over the receipt to snap a picture.
6. You will then get a message from the team within three days to notify you that your snap has been confirmed, after which you can click on the 'Wallet' tab to check how much you have in savings.
7. You can redeem your cash back at any point and it will be sent via EFT to your personal bank account for you to do with it as you wish.
For a more detailed hands-on tutorial, watch the videos below.
Discover five reasons to own the August 2017 issue of House and Leisure, here.