The CBD is becoming increasingly residential, what with more and more young (yuppie) people enjoying the proximity to work (hello no traffic!), the vibe (hello parties!), the beautifully renovated offices-come-apartments (hello new finishes!), and the uninterrupted views (hello panarama!). It’s not for everybody, but those who live in the pulsing city centre swear by its electric, mini Manhattan-style hustle and bustle.
1. Skyscapers and buildings become beautiful focal points.
2. Most high rises apartments boast beautiful swimming pools with unparalleled views.
3. Just imagine waking up to that sight every morning! What a pleasure!
4. Colourful and contemporary, forget what you thought you knew about grey, old city buildings.
5. Something a bit more light and traditional amid the heavy concrete of the city.
6. An entertainer’s dream, this swish pad is perfect for parties in the sky.
7. Fresh, bright and summery, enjoying breakfast or a quick break with a view like that is a wonderful start to the day.
8. Chilled out sundowners in the city? Yes please!
9. Modern finishes and contemporary lines make liveable once-old and dreary office spaces.
10. There’s something wonderful about calling home the very nerve centre of a city.
*For more sweeping vistas, have a look at our incredible aerial views!