Jane Griffiths gardening talks
If you've been thinking about creating your own vegetable garden but need a little help getting started, or are an aspiring cook who likes to learn new things, then you'll find the upcoming Cape Town sessions with Joburg's Jane Griffiths very informative. The well-known gardener and author will be at the Pink Geranium Nursery (just near the Stellenbosch turnoff on the N1) for two hands-on workshops in March: Fresh and Delicious - 14 March 2013:
- Jane will be doing a cooking demonstration where she will share her garden cooking secrets and recipes with guests.
- When: Thursday, 14 March 2013, 10am
- Cost: R160 per person (includes a light lunch and great prizes)
Growing an Organic Edible Garden - 16 March 2013:
- With the current edible garden trend sweeping all corners of the globe, this gardening talk is particularly pertinent for those wanting to know more about starting one themselves.
- When: Saturday, 16 March 2013, 10am
- Cost: R60 (includes refreshments and great prizes)
There couldn't be a more idyllic setting for these talks either; the Pink Geranium Nursery is beautifully situated on a farm, overlooking a dam with a lovely cafe on the premises where you can enjoy a lazy cup of coffee. Bookings are essential - contact email@example.com or phone the nursery on 021-884-4313. You can also visit janesdeliciousgarden.com for more information.