If you’re searching for the perfect spot to enjoy an amazing food and wine pairing experience, Cape Grace has just what you’re looking for!
Hosting their much anticipated 2015/16 food and wine pairing, their menu is filled with delicious treats you won’t want to miss out on. You can book your spot at their award winning Signal Restaurant any day of the week, Monday to Sunday. Cape Grace’s Wine Experience Manager, Martin Drotsky, has collaborated with resident Executive Chef, Malika van Reenen and promises guests a dining experience they will never forget.
‘Each six course menu will expertly pair the subtle nuances of the Cape’s finest wines, with fresh seasonal dishes, drawing on the Cape’s colourful heritage for which Chef Malika is so well renowned,’ said Martin.
Want to know what’s on offer? See their delicious menu below:
The pairing menu will change periodically, along with the invited participating wine estates.
The line-up for the rest of the year is as follows:
- Groote Post – Taste of Darling – 28 April – 8 June
- Newton Johnson – Heaven on Earth – 9 June – 27 July
- Chamonix – The Essence of splendour – 28 July – 7 September
- Rall, Bizoe, Magliarina – Three Garagistes – 8 September – 19 October
- De Trafford, Keermont, Kleinnood – Upper Blaauwklippen Valley from top to bottom – 20 October – 14 December
- Graham Beck, Steenberg – Exceptional Quality located worlds apart – 15 December – 13 February 2016
For more information, visit capegrace.com. To book your place for Groote Post, contact Signal Restaurant on 021 410 7088.