Unfairly overlooked, the humble hatstand is all too often banished to the corner, its form forgotten for its function. But here, we’ve chosen a few examples of how a hatstand can be a fantastic piece of decor in its own right:
1. Streamlined and sleak, a contemporary hatstand / coat rack looks chic alongside panes of glass.
2. Laser cut wood in the shape of a tree offers a different take on the traditional wooden hatstand.
Image credit: Mark Williams
3. Why not take advantage of a hatstand for a vibrant injection of colour?
4. Understated in white and yet incredibly focal, we adore this baobab-shaped hatstand.
5. Feel free to adorn your boho, rustic hatstand with plenty of bags and straw hats.
Compiled by Danielle Le Chat and Gemma Bedforth