Be it stone, wood, metal or plaster, sculptures really add a wow factor to any space.
1. We love this collection of faces and skulls with the backdrop of palms.
2. This golden lamb highlights the bright walls and accents in this sunny room.
3. Purple, black and textures!
4. This sculpture almost becomes ‘part of the furniture.’
5. A stone sculpture placed against a stone backdrop gives a dramatic effect.
6. Outdoor sculptures look great as they are weathered by the elements.
7. Organic lines complement shapes found in nature.
8. Use a sculpture to add something extra to that hallway or landing.
9. The colours in the sculpture cleverly connect to the colours in the painting.
10. An interesting piece can give a neutral area a pop of colour.