Imagine a lavish African villa with your own field guide, chef and butler. Comprising three luxurious guest suites with sweeping mountain vistas, Ulubisi House at Gondwana Private Game Reserve is privately situated with its own pool and hot tub surrounded by grasslands teeming with game. The ultimate place to get much-needed R&R, this Big Five game reserve is conveniently located on the scenic Garden Route.
One lucky reader will win a two-night stay at the exclusive Ulubisi House at Gondwana Private Game Reserve for four adults and four children or six adults worth R100 000. Ulubisi offerings include:
• Privately staffed, 500m2 exclusive use lodge, located in the reserve’s 1200 hectare walking area.
• Three luxurious guest suites with mountain views and expansive open plan bathrooms.
• Pool and Jacuzzi/hot tub with extensive deck area to take in spectacular surrounds
• Inclusive of all gourmet meals and local beverages
• Private chef, butler, field guide and game viewer for the duration of your stay
Additional included activities include Fynbos and wildlife hikes, Mountain biking, fishing and trail running.
To enter, simply fill in the below form. By entering this competition, you agree to receive our weekly newsletter. Find House and Leisure’s terms and conditions here.