Former HL Decor Editor Leana Schoeman offers her insights after recreating a child's bedroom.
What was the inspiration behind this particular room makeover?
I knew that this child loves outdoor things and colour and I used that as the first idea. I wanted to really incorporate his personality with the things he likes rathe
Not all girls' bedrooms are about pink (ok, maybe most of them). Here are some perfect slumber party set-ups.
1. We love all of these contrasting patterns and cloud shelves.
2. Every kid's dream is to have a secret loft room.
3. Yellow, grey and wood break the pink conventions in an uber chic way.
4. Pin up boards for notes, drawings and homework is a must.
5. This cottage style nursery is too cute.
6. Soft turquoise walls are complemented by a white mirror frame and curtains.
7. Wall art and wall decals is the way to go. You can change them e