Our top bathroom accessories for a quick and easy space revamp
Styling your bathroom can be a trying task. It’s the one room in any home that needs to be unavoidably practical but also comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. There are many ways to spruce up your wet-room without drilling or retiling. Just refresh your decor selection – consider new towelling or storage options
There’s nothing quite like a long bath after a particularly exhausting day.
And just because it’s summer now doesn’t mean that you can’t treat yourself to a good soaking – especially when it gives you a great excuse to try out some great bath time products!
We’ve picked out a few of our favourites for you to try…
1. Kiehl’s Original Musk Blend No1 Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser, R315
2. Elemis sp@home Frangipani Monoi Body Oil, R680
3. Chanel No5 The Bath Soap, R405
4. Clarins Tonic Body Polisher with essential oils, R460
5. Kiehl’s Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub “G