Often the most loved (and frequented) area of any home, the kitchen is the central hub for family gatherings. If you’re thinking of giving yours a revamp, here’s some inspiration.
1. A concrete slab serves as additional dining and preparation space. We love the mix of materials!
2. A glass countertop replaces the original wooden top of a chest. Great for dual-purpose surfaces.
3. Pops of bold colour add dimension and interest to a monochrome palette.
4. We love this warm, inviting farmstyle feel – a perfect rustic meeting place in the heart of the home.
5. Open plan spaces are great for keeping the conversation going from room to room.
6. Durable screed flooring is great for easy clean-ups.
7. Bare bulbs and mismatched cupboards give a light, quirky charm to this kitchen.
8. Charcoal walls and raw wood finishes make a fantastic backdrop for exposed ceramic collections.
9. Huge windows leading out of the kitchen brings the fresh outdoors indoors.
10. Kitchens without borders – a seamless flow creates an enlarged living/dining room.