Embrace the dark side with these goth glam, haute furnishings. Dripping with opulence and a bold richness, black interiors are the perfect accompaniments to focal drama areas. When adding black elements to your home, keep it simple and don’t go overboard with this luxury trend. The emphasis here is on deep, sophisticated glamour:
1. Tom Dixon Earth Scent Candle, M Square Lifestyle Necessities, R1 970
2. Midnight Server, Lim, R11 900
3. Selab for Seletti Life Logic Black Skull Chandelier, Generation, R6 800
4. Norman Relax Chair, @home, R10 999
5. Epoxy Coated Mild Steel Double Lamp Base, Lim, R3 274
6. Black Onyx Ceramic Vase, Weylandts, R1 295
For more black luxury items, see the August 2015 issue of House and Leisure magazine, on sale now!